PDA

Εμφάνιση Πλήρους Έκδοσης : Service Light Reset Smart Car

Koropiotis
21-07-2006, 13:49
To paratheto opos to brika sto ebay:

Description Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
Reset that annoying oil/service light on your Smart Car professionally without any tools, and you can do it within seconds.
Let me know the model and year and i will confirm i have the correct procedure for your car
Once you have purchased, I will send you the required information on how to reset that service light.
Its easy, quick and well worth it.
Garages can charge over upto £50 for this small luxury that you can own and use time after time.
Remember this does get rid of that annoying service light but doesn’t get rid of the fact that your car needs servicing when indicated.
I will send the reset procedure via email, Its that easy.
Once you have made payment i will send ASAP
When paying with paypal please can you put the model and year of your car.

The link Here (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Service-Light-Reset-Smart-Car_W0QQitemZ280009129274QQihZ018QQcategoryZ100920 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Den ksero kan ean ginete kati tetoio !!!

gavanos
24-07-2006, 09:00
Φυσικά και γίνεται. Αλλά δεν χρειάζεται να αγοράσεις την πληροφορία. Αν θυμάμαι καλά γίνεται από τον καθένα, με κάποιο συνδυασμό πατημάτων του κουμπιού του ταμπλό, αλλά δεν θυμάμαι με ποιό ακριβόως συνδυασμό. Ελπίζω οι γνώστες του θέματος να μας ενημερώσουν :wink:

Alex
24-07-2006, 09:59
Οριστε, ας προσφερω τις γνωσεις μου παλι.

Για το roadster, με το διακοπτη ανοικτο παταμε το κεντρικο κουμπι ετσι ωστε να βρεθουμε στην οθονη του service. Τοτε παταμε ξανα το κεντρικο κουμπι και αναβοσβηνουμε γρηγορα το διακοπτη κρατοντας το κουμπι πατημενο.

Αμα δε δουλεψει με την πρωτη, ξαναδοκιμαζουμε μεχρι να δουλεψει.

Για το fortwo, δεν ξερω ποια ειναι η διαδικασια.

Lgeor
24-07-2006, 10:06
ΚΑΙ ΑΥΤΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ FORTWO

Switch on the ignition

Select maintenance indicator within 4 sec

Switch of the ignition within 10 sec

Push service button of instrument cluster and switch ignition on

Hold service button of the instrument cluster depressed for another 10sec

ΜΙΑ ΦΟΡΑ ΠΟΥ ΤΟ ΔΟΚΙΜΑΣΑ ΣΕ 700αρι ΜΟΥ ΔΟΥΛΕΨΕ